Saturday, 30 November 2013 @ 20:04
Imagine Harry #2
Imagine
Harry is having a sore throat and has to stay home to rest. You rush over to his place, anxiously and saw him on his bed. "Hey babe." Harry called you and you can tell the raspy-ness in his voice. You went over and sat on his bed, right next to him. "How are you, Harry?" You asked as you try to pass comfort by holding his hand. He smiled at you and pull you into his chest. "As long as you're here, I'm going to be fine." You can't helped it but kiss his throat and say, "Get well soon." Harry's grin got wider from the surprise kiss as he pull you closer. "I love you, [y/n]."



-Pandora 
inspires
Imagine Me
Pandora Here :) This is my 2nd blog where I post up some Imagine Harry kind of post and some of my own. Arh~I think Harry Styles is gonna find me weird if he ever were to see this:/
From the start: Pandora, 18yo. A small girl with BIG dreams :DDD

Craves Macaroons, Lagsana, Spicy Pasta
Loves One Direction, my boyfriend, my friends and pastel
Hates two-faced people, prideful people and insects. Really hate insects
Shopping List - A red sweater and green ombre shorts for christmas
- More Clay Charms even when I don't know where to put them
- More clothes <3
-One Direction stuff!!!
Your loves, craves, hates here.

Melody.
Relax your soul.
Connections.
Escapes.

Mix the words up.
Gossips.
Cbox is recommended. The link.CBOX

It took time to see.
Memories.

You have my thanks.
credits.
Designer: audieee-kewgirl♥
Basecodes&Inspirations:Eclair-x
Pictures : maesstria.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution and smaller, Mozilla Firefox.